Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kyle Fiebelkorn Testimonial 2/12/11

Sent via email-

I have been going to Aspen for 8 years now. I have stayed in 5 different cabins as my family grew larger. Each year it gets harder and harder to leave once we are there. I have met many people at Aspen over the years and I can honestly say that I have never run into an unhappy man, woman, or child yet. The atmosphere is truly set up for it to be whatever you choose. It can be totally relaxing and a complete download of the rat race you left behind, even if it is only for a short while. It is a wilderness wonderland for those that like to walk or enjoy the lake, fishing is phenominal, and the sights are second to none. There are many things for children and parents to do together, on your own and with Ray and Vanessa's planned activities for the kids. The cabins are 1st rate and come with everything you need. When all is said and done and the smoke clears, the dust settles, the most amazing thing about Aspen is you feel like family by time the vacation is over. My children never forget Ray, Vanessa, their 3 daughters, or the dock people that make the trip worth every minute. I could go on and on about Aspen, but I can tell you that I cannot truly describe in words how amazing Aspen is, so come on up and we'll see you there!

Kyle Fiebelkorn

No comments:

Post a Comment